Friday, 12 February 2010

Little Lovely Presents

"Today I'm shooting on location in Buenos Aires - wearing a Uniqlo men's cardigan, my Topshop dress and a bag by Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton. I found my Bimba & Lola sandals in a boutique in Paris"


"I'm in Buenos Aires - wearing another Topshop dress, LK Bennett shoes, Ray Bans, a necklace that I made myself and a bow in my hair by Kleenex... "


"Here I am in a petrol station - boring outfit today after a long day working. Shirt: vintage; trousers: OAK in Williamsburg; sandals by Margaret Howell. Tomorrow will be better."

"Today my shirt is by Madewell, the romper is American Apparel, my sandals are Margaret Howell and my glasses are weird old vintage German ones I got in NYC."


"Its my last day on location today - the shorts are vintage Levi's, this is a vintage Homer Simpson T-shirt, my shoes are Chanel, the cardigan is APC and my glasses are Moscot."


"Bit of a weird one today - I'm in Topshop about to buy this Hawaiian shirt I've been searching for forever; my leather trousers are by Juicy Couture and my boots are Chanel. Sorry - I have major jet lag, opening my eyes is a task, let alone choosing an outfit."

"Here I am back in London, on a rooftop, wearing a dress by Opening Ceremony, my Miu Miu coat, grey tights by Wolford and Chanel boots."


"I'm in London in meetings all day. Accordingly I chose to wear a jumper from Cos, a vintage shirt, Topshop jeans, a necklace that I made and shoes by Chanel. "


Since the 5th of February i have been peeping on Vogue.com for a special reason and that reason is Alexa Chung "Today I`m wearing.." it says it all in that really, it`s photographs of what Alexa Chung wears each day.(It`s all happening this month so if your interested in her, psttt.. have a look!) If your like me and adore what Alexa Chung wears its like having a present everyday.
Even when she pieces together jeans, jumper and chanel boots she looks ideal. Some of her best looks are the ones which are just simple but very affective.

All photo`s are taken from Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment