Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Mirror Image



Aye up this is a little heart warming, for those of you that dont know i have a bit of obsession with half and half outfits (im not sure whether that is the right pronunciation) because they play a little game with your eyes. I also like these because i love suits on women they look awwesome.This lovely is by Alexis Mabille but in my opinion the collection goes down hill slightly.

I still cant believe i dont have a sewing machine damn you sister. I was made a promise that she would show the goods on Christmas day, which may i add was weeks ago and she didnt deliver. Now i am left with heeps of images crammed in my head of things i want to make! i could be adult about it and save my own money but spending it on things in the charity shop is much more fun. Lets see how next months wages go..ahh

No comments:

Post a Comment