Monday, 15 March 2010

Alexander Wang

Alexander Wang Fall 2010 collection
I’ll start with the darker colours because they just so happen to be the best. I love the material's used in this collection the velvets, sheer blacks and of course the leather(which I’m thinking about using for my entire final collection um.. its a tricky one i must say)

I’m normally not one for crop tops, unless they are exceedingly old and have natural wholes in them and are off white, but i love polar neck cropped tops in this collection.

I also love the way the fabric's look in everyone of the photo's below, you have the clean cut tailored look, followed by heavy knitwear, and then over-sized poncho/coats. My eye has also caught the tension of the proceeding tights over shoe which i think looks immense.

No comments:

Post a Comment