Thursday, 15 April 2010

60's

I would just like to start this post off with an apology on my expense. as I haven’t been posting regularly lately and if I have they have been least 1 short sentence, if that..

You may have even been lucky enough to get a photograph ahh it's not all bad kids.
Any who today has been a productive day so I’d like to think.. well a laptop day which I haven’t done in a while (hence why I’m actually writing a post) so I’m taking time looking up people I idolise, listening to The Kinks on repeat and also awing and owing on whether I should get up in a minute.. I do need to stop rambling on and talk about the topic of this post which is the 60'ssssssss ahh I wish I was a sixties model they are the epitome of beauty. Although I like the thought of dressing like a man, the 60's pull me towards short dresses, knee high socks, shoulder length hair which flicks out at the ends and of course those bottom eye lashes. Which I think is going to have to be my summer look. I don’t even know what the weather is doing, its like I’m sofa bound,but it's just my choice humm.

Collection of photographs i have combined, models include:
Celia Hammond
Jean Shrimpton
Patti Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment